- Divine Chocolate daily samplings at Borders on Oxford Street to launch Divine Heavenly Chocolate Recipes with a Heart (Oct 15-21).
- Daily chocolate tasting at Whole Foods, 11am-2pm.
- Monday-Friday: Speed tasting at the new John Lewis food hall with chocolatier, William Curley. Every 20 minutes from 12-2pm.
- Friday, Oct 19: Chocolate Dessert Evening with William Curely. Demonstration and tasting of three chocolate desserts + goody bag of chocolates. 7.30pm-9pm, £40 per person.
- Saturday, Oct 20: Paul A Young's Chocolate Week finale, chocolate tastings, new flavours, finishing with a brownie dessert created especially for the night + goody bag. £65.00 per person,6.30-9.30pm.
Saturday, 13 October 2007
Indulge and enjoy - it's Chocolate Week! Starting Monday and running through Sunday (Oct 15-21), London's favourite chocolate shops (and chocolatiers) will be hosting chocolate tastings, talks and events. There's dozens of chocolate-filled happenings each day of the week, but here's a a few of our favourites...(check the full schedule). If nothing else, make sure you treat yourself to delicious chocolate throughout the week!