Happy Friday! Some things on my mind...
- Love the sneak peek of Stella McCartney Kids... Can't wait to see it all unveiled next week.
- Welcome to the coolest new kids/parenting boutique to hit the web: Sister's Guild. These wooden playshapes are on my wish list (yes, mine!).
- Call for donations from fellow reader Mary. Do you have any toys, trinkets, jewellry, etc., that you'd be willing to donate for a Christmas fayre? If you need a good clear-out and want to help out a cause, email me and I'll pass on the details.
- Ever short on inspiring and beautiful images? Then please take a look at Bottom of the Ironing Basket. London mum, Simone, always posts the most gorgeous photos.
- Quirky Collective is offering 15% off this weekend as a special Halloween treat. Quote 'Boo' at checkout.
Have a great weekend!